New to Forum

• jkarr
    Participant

I am new from the NGP forum that was shut down. I found that site very helpfull since I just picked up fishing this year. I would like to thank walleyehunter for sending me this site. I know this will be just as helpfull.

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Welcome Big Poppa! Enjoy yourself here!!

larry_haugh
    Participant
    MN

Welcome aboard Mate!
    As I like to tell anyone that is just starting out on IDA. Don’t be bashful if you have any questions. Were glad to help out, and or point you in the direction that your looking to go. Lots of good info.

robstenger
    Participant
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome aboard to IDA

You have came to a great place. The Nebraska area is really picking up speed on this site. Feel free to ask what ever or share what ever. In-Depth Angling the best place on the net.

“””I like it when they call me Big Poppa…..” Sorry just heard that song today and it is still in my head.

emover
    Participant
    Malcom, IA

Big Poppa K,
    Welcome to IDA. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been fishing for a year or 50 years, or at all for that matter. We enjoy your company, and hopefully can answer your questions or find someone who can. Feel free to post and share information, that’s the way we all learn.

dave

gjk1970
    Participant
    Annandale Mn.

It is always nice to see and hear from new people entering the board cause someone always has something different to add…So welcome aboard..

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Welcome Big Poppa K !!!

big g

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome aboard Big Poppa K!!!! You’ll start to see some familar names on here from the NGP site. Hope you enjoy it here!!
    Have you been fishing lately?? Things should really start to pick up from here on out with this awsome weather we’re having.

Ben (aka walleyetracker)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome Big Poppa K!

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

WELCOME Big Poppa K!!! This is a great site with a great bunch of guys!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.