Belle Plain Cat League Season Total Results

• larry_haugh
    MN

The following are the results from the Belle Plain Cat League,
    The Cat League consists of a group 18 guys this year that would competitively fish 6 nights over the summer. With a even spit of captains and riders, different fisherman are paired up every outing to test their skills.
    There is a on time entry fee and there are nightly payouts as well as seasonal payouts, for two divisions. Channel Cats and Flathead Catfish. A point system is used taking the length and girth and adding them together. The top 2 spots for each species is a winner and the top 2 season totals for each species also win prize money.
    Many of the Belle Plain league’s are regulars on IDA so I thought I would post the season totals in recognition of the league top Cat Men.

Final week winners where:
    Dennis with a 60 pt flat
    Harvey Lee ! 42 pt Flat. These where the only flats caught.

Channels: Kyle B with 52 pts
    Dtro and Ryan tied with 49 pts for 2nd.

Final top 3 in Flats:
    Kyle B 271 points
    WWG 186 points
    River Rat Andy 182
    This can all change if photo’s from Andy and Kyle are not submitted from their respective catches on week 4

Channels are:
    Dean -175 pts
    Larry- 173
    Dtro-169
    Smallest flat went to WWG with a 29pt effort and channels went to River Rat Andy with a 11 pt dink.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So those finals are season totals I take it? Is WWG guru? NIce job guys. About how many participants are there in that league? know I visited a site or something a year or two ago with all the info, can you pm me the link?

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Congrats to all who fished in the league. I really enjoyed following along with all the posts about the BPCL. You guys are a hoot! I miss the pimp hat pics though.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

So those finals are season totals I take it? Is WWG guru? NIce job guys. About how many participants are there in that league? know I visited a site or something a year or two ago with all the info, can you pm me the link?

Yes those are the season ending totals….and yes that is Wastewaterguru…..

larry_haugh
    MN

18 guys this year pug. Last year we had 12. There would have been more. But, no late entries on this one, and some didn’t realize that we were starting earlier this year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.