thanks,
    Jack.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I love watching the release!

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Awesome video guys. Looks like a great night on the water. With a total weight like that, I hope you took home the hardware, did you?

John

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Oop’s sorry, didn’t see the next post. Congrats guys.

John

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Man o’ man …Thems some nice kittys!!
    Nice job guys

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Just for the record, my text message on Saturday was in jest…all of it. I know you two know that, but I had second thoughts about sending such a harsh text. I hope you guys got a giggle out of it.

Oh yeah, congrats again. We may have to rename the contest to the Moore’s Donate to Dtro and Larry Tourney. At least we have second place to shoot for.

flaco651
    St. Paul's Westside

I watched the vid at Bob’s but had to check it out again! What a night you guys had. Looking forward to the all nighter in three weeks. The next contest should be interesting.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

Quote:

Just for the record, my text message on Saturday was in jest…all of it. I know you two know that, but I had second thoughts about sending such a harsh text. I hope you guys got a giggle out of it.

Oh yeah, congrats again. We may have to rename the contest to the Moore’s Donate to Dtro and Larry Tourney. At least we have second place to shoot for.

A giggle…..dude we were rolling

It’s all good

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Enough of this pansy non-sense you guys are starting to sound like ****** they can’t possibly win it all again as a matter of fact I predict they struggle to get a 2nd place Channel on the Board next Tourney if that.

United we stand……. I’ll bet they barley broke even on Bait, “2 large 5 gallon buckets full my God” Food, Text messaging, and Soda pops.

I think they are in cahoots with Moore did you see the size of the Suckers they had……I didn’t see anything close to those in the tank when I got mine….

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Enough of this pansy non-sense you guys are starting to sound like ****** they can’t possibly win it all again as a matter of fact I predict they struggle to get a 2nd place Channel on the Board next Tourney if that.

It funny pier……… We keep thinking the same thing contest after contest…. The wave rolls on were ready to hand it off to someone.
    Actually I took the 2 seconds last contest, one on a technicality and that was the flat. Hmmmmmm.

aanderud

Hey I was trying to tell my wife about this legendary streak but I kept hosing it up…”no…there was first, second, second the one week, and the other week it was just second, second”….

So is there somewhere the standings are all laid out so I can show her the legend?

larry_haugh
    MN

Look through the MN river threads and the Miss river thread.
    Any one place that the info is consolidated…. probably not………. not that its any real worry…. you don’t fish them yet… LOL

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I could put a webpage together and link to it. I could list each contest’s results and a season total. It’d be nice if I had a list of all the participants for each tourney too. I can try Bob, but I doubt he has any records of that.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Quote:

I can try Bob, but I doubt he has any records of that.

Ya think….

Remember your only as good as your NEXT Catfish….

larry_haugh
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

I can try Bob, but I doubt he has any records of that.

Ya think….

Remember your only as good as your NEXT Catfish….

Ain’t that the truth….

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I must be very bad then.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.