Black Dog Scandal

• Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Did anyone happen to catch the “Sex Sting” report on the news last night from Black Dog? Seems they arrested 16 men in a sting for lewd behavior and indecent exposure in the woods and along the river. Creepy…

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Now that is a kind of “trolling” I’ve got no interest in.
    I wonder why they printed the 80 yr old guys name?

dd

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Quote:

I wonder why they printed the 80 yr old guys name?

He was problably proud he was still hard at it

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

But seriously, there is a kids park there too. I used to bring my daughter to that park when we used to live in Burnsville. Lot’s of kids and families there. What the he** were they thinking? There names and faces should be plastereed on the internet. Maybe that will deter the next guy??

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

They showed mug shots of all of them on the news last night.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Remember Tony and someone else drove past one of these morons last year. At least I assume it would have been the same group of freaks. Doctor, Pilot, CPA. Here’s an idea, get a room.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Remember Tony and someone else drove past one of these morons last year.

Was the guy “clonking” in the woods?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Remember Tony and someone else drove past one of these morons last year.

Was the guy “clonking” in the woods?

Are you insinuating something?

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

HEY! They can’t have the word “clonking” Thats a wholesome activity!

dd

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Thanks DD…..I think? Beer me!

joes-kid
    Minneapolis, MN

Now I’m starting to get creeped out.
    I was out on Sunday afternoon, (6/3) driving around looking for new shore fishing spots on the Miss. around Minneapolis/St. Paul.
    I found some places that were obviously party spots for local kids. There were the usual signs, beer cans and remnants of campfires. That’s normal, I was one of those kids growing up near the river on the East side of St. Paul.
    I wandered down one trail on the border of St. Paul and MPLS, and ran into a guy who was just standing there on the trail. Didn’t think much of it and kept going. Ran into another guy 50 ft. down the trail. Another guy, 50 ft. farther, and when I met the fourth guy, I suddenly got the feeling that something was just not right. Then it dawned on me, there was a place farther up the river near the U of M that was known as a place where (how can I put this in a politically correct way?) um, there was unsavory activity among men in the woods. (remember the movie Deliverance?)
    Well cheese and rice! Can’t a guy just go fishing and mind his own business without this kind of crap?!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

No poop! I fish alone sometimes and if some fruitcake comes up to me, he’s going to have expletives shot his way. Seriously, your adults and if that is your thing, be an adult and do it somewhere private and acceptable. Why do they think the wooded river is somehow an acceptable place for this? I hope the cops crack down on it more. I’ve come across plenty of vagrants and at least you know with them all they want is to be left alone.

joes-kid
    Minneapolis, MN

Maybe we should petition our congressmen to make it illegal to troll on shore.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think it already is. We need them to enforce it, well, with the sting it looks like they have. I am sure they are monitoring the internet for the next “hot spot”. You should have called the police with the suspicious activity you saw. Seriously I think we should be TIPing the police off to where the guys are and take back the river. Turn In Pokers. Oh and if you see anything suspicious and have a camera, take pictures. That at least should scare them. Make sure they aren’t bigger than you or in a group. You ever see the Seinfeld where Kramer gets the strong arm from those 2 guys? You don’t want anyone on the board hearing about how a couple of flu flus messed you up!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I think the only thing *monitoring* the woods in some of those questionable areas is one of the tug boats that operate… I have seen them MANY times shine that sunbeam of a spot light into the woods and YELL over the loudspeaker ” HEY! What are you doing in there!!?! “

SOme people just think they have more rights than everyone else(they are right in this legal system)…but… there is no excuse for what them folks are doing in public places! Get a room! It should be legal to carry a pellet rifle in the boat and take pot-shots at the moons. We would have rednecks patrolling regularly for the fun of it.

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

You’d think that the risk of doing that in public would be too great. What if they happen to get caught while a minor is within earshot or viewing distance? Don’t you end up on a sex offender list forever?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

It should be legal to carry a pellet rifle in the boat and take pot-shots at the moons.

Isn’t everything legal until you get caught?

joes-kid
    Minneapolis, MN

Yeah, I should have called. I wasn’t thinking about anything other than getting the heck out of there, though.
    I’ll be calling a few people like my city councilman. Maybe calling the tv station that covered the sting wouldn’t be a bad idea.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

LOL, yeah I suppose that would be the first thing that would come to my mind too.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

Dave I gota couple of paintball guns that would work great for “patroling!”

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You think this is why the cat forum has more posts than the eye forum…they were all caught?

JOKE! It was a JOKE GUYS!

Back me up Pug…er wait…never mind…I didn’t say that….

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I was wondering why all the walleye guys referred to their v-hull boats as johnboats!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I was wondering why all the walleye guys referred to their v-hull boats as johnboats!

Now that is funny

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

The ironic thing is that this scandal errupted right in the middle of catfish country. Coincidence???

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

right in the middle of catfish country.

Guys don’t be tricked into posting your photos of all the accedental 8 pounder eyes. They just want to look at the background!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Or better yet, let’s post them and then get them all down there and send the sheriffs in. You got to keep the river clean!

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.