Anybody interested in this?

• broadwaybob
    Participant
    Janesville, WI

Are you looking for a partner? I went to college there and fished it a little–usually for ‘eyes. I’m interested and would need to get some prefishing in since it has been awhile.

85lund
    Participant
    Menomonie, WI

You’ll be hard pressed to catch a crappie in that lake I’m not much for competitive fishing, but I will surely check it out.

bigpike
    Participant

I certainly would be interested, and could pre fish. The problem is it looks like they co-ordinate off a section of lake. When that info becomes available would be a big key….

stretchout
    Participant
    Menomonie, WI

Hard pressed for bluegills either… Although the end of February certainly isn’t prime time.

I would guess that anything South of the I 94 Bridge will be fair game. I can’t imagine limiting fishing areas more than that with the number of teams on the ice.

I’m assuming they will be doing the Kids Fishing on Saturday? I wasn’t able to make it the one on Wissota a couple of years back, but heard good things about it.

docfrigo
    Participant
    Wisconsin

Will be cool to hear about all the new techniques that guys use! Bet there will be some runnin’ and gunnin’ going on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.