Meat! Your Maker Grinder anyone have one?

• dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Anyone have a MEAT! brand grinder and have any feedback on quality. They are running a sale right now and a 1hp and foot pedal for $350 and free shipping. Looks like they offer lifetime warranty as well. Might have to pull the trigger. Sick of using my kitchen aid grinder attachment and this looks like a pretty good price.

Attachments:
    1. Capture.jpg

JEREMY
    BP

Never heard of them. I would buy it if I was you just to never use the kitchenaid for it again.

dhpricco
    Twin Cities, MN

Well I placed an order seemed like a pretty good deal and yes I am done with the toy attachment on the kitchen aid.

Zach Peterson
    Austin, Mn

I have their 1/2hp model. No complaints about it at all

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Like with any non-commercial don’t force feed it. It’ll have plastic interior gears.

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

Anyone have a MEAT! brand grinder and have any feedback on quality. They are running a sale right now and a 1hp and foot pedal for $350 and free shipping. Looks like they offer lifetime warranty as well. Might have to pull the trigger. Sick of using my kitchen aid grinder attachment and this looks like a pretty good price.

I have had that exact model for he past 2 years. Works great, no problems, it quickly eats deer and pork meat. Don’t have the foot pedal….it is so fast I don’t think the pedal is needed. Foot control on a stuffer…now that would be handy.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Yes enjoy your grinder. The only issue I have ever heard of is they have an issue with available parts. With that said, I’ve never needed parts for my LEM grinder either other than plates and knives. I purchased the 1/2 horse grinder and now wish I had the one horse. Most of you would be very pleased with what I have as I’m a tad bit overboard as a home processor.

Meater is a good brand, 13 years ago bought my 1/2hp #8, If I would be getting into the market now, I’d be looking into Walton’s #22 for $600. Crap, it was on sale for Black Fri/Cyber Monday. Watch and see what they do for the 12 days of Christmas! That is done every year!

Waltons dot com Hell of a company, service and shipping like yesterday!! They have a great forum too if ya want to know about making and curing meat.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.