Marcum Shuttle Charger Issues?

• Shawn U

I bought a Marcum Shuttle in late November and the charger isn’t working. Anyone else run into this problem?

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Not yet…knock on wood.

What kind of issues? Does the light switch from red to green? Go immediately green? Does the shuttle take any charge?

bigcrappie
    Blaine

exchange it at the store you bought it at, or call Marcum

Shawn U

Noticed the light was green when I plugged it in and thought it was unusual. It charged the battery but then the next time I plugged in the charger I had no light and it wouldn’t charge the unit.

Rusty Sasquatch
    NULL

I bought one a few years ago that would not charge right out of the bucket. I brought it in to Marcum as I bought it online and they repaired it. No problems for 2 years and now the charge works sporadically and quit working completely. I ordered up a new charger and surprise it is $45.00, talk about expensive. I like their equipment but I get tired of having to visit them every winter when something goes to pot or replace their cheap parts that are extremely overpriced.

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Anyone happen to know the barrel plug size for these lithium shuttles? I’d like to buy one and splice it into an adapter to fit my NOCO charger I use for just about everything else.

tucrs
    NW Metro

No issues on mine. They work very well. Does the light come on at all. Or better yet get a hold of marcum. I know they have chargers in stock. I just has to buy one spare… They don’t float. FYI.

Shawn U

They are sending me a new charger but I may also order a backup in case this happens again. frown

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

My shuttle charger will never turn green even when it is at 100%

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.