HDS for how long

• Jeff Matura
    Sumner, IA

So a guy spends 2 thousand dollars on an HDS setup and how many years will lowrance support it?

Just found out my Eagle FishStrike 2000C (same as lowrance l-25x) is now junk after 6 years, spent $900 new. Called support and no parts available, told don’t bother sending it in for repair for a flashing display problem…

Really makes me want to kick out some more hard earned money knowing HDS has been out 2 years, does that mean 4 more years support left?

sandmannd

That’s how all technology is. When you spend a couple of grand on a computer it’s obsolete after a couple of years. This is basically what you are buying. Six years is pretty good, would be nice to see ten years. Especially if you buy it at the end of life for the model.

kroger3
    blaine mn

Quote:

The bird is the word.

X2

with the abuse my HDS units have seen in the last 2 years and having them both replaced twice im a little worried how long they will last.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

How about the bird get rid of the insane amount of space that your temp gauge, speed, ect takes up on your screen. If I could get that off my screen or be able to move it to the bottom I would given them more consideration….seems like you lose way too much screen for that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.