LOTW

• grizzly
    nebraska

Pulling camper and boat up this weekend, got spot rented for the camper at Ken-Mar-Ke resort for summer, how far out of Bostic bay is a good jig bite now? and how deep? cant wait to get up there thanks in advance

David Blais

We just got back. The water was rough so we fished in 26’ of water in front of the gap. We also did really well at knight and bridges.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Jigging frozen shinners or crawlers or cranks?

grizzly
    nebraska

If the wind is to bad for the wife is there any good fishing in Bostic bay

jonesry09

I was up there last weekend/early this week. The bite in front of Pine was slow, as was the bite straight out the gap. We fished anywhere from 9′-25′ in those areas depending on the time of day.

Pushed out to some structure off Bridges one day and fished 20′-29′ and the bite was amazing. If the wind/waves allow it, I would 100% be fishing out there. We were jig fishing w/ frozen shiner moving about .5-.7 mph popping the jig off the bottom. 8 fish over 24′ on the day we were at Bridges with the biggest being 27 3/4.

munchy
    NULL

Was out of Rocky Point last weekend, found fish everywhere from 15 to 30 feet jigging frozen shiners. Most fish nailed the jig on the fall after rebaiting.

Jason Young

I am heading up to LOTW to Sportsmans Lodge tomorrow and was curious if anyone has a fishing report. First time ever fishing this lake.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.