LifeLine

• sktrwx2200

How many of you guys are using this HuterSafety System LifeLine.. or the like?
    Ive always used a harness… but always felt “vulnerable” while going up or down and climbing in and out. I got these this year and MAN DO I LOVE IT. I really feel safe being connected from the time my feet leave the ground until they touch ground again. I owe it to my family to be as safe as I can. If you dont have it yet. I think you should consider it.

Hoyt4
    NULL

They work great. I only have a couple but plan on getting more this winter and spring. Makes you take your time going up and down and always attached.

We are now having a few more kids hunting with us so it’s the best thing to do and should of been doing all along with all our setups.

I do not have any up here in MN stands but in WI I have them. So goal is to have them for all setups.

deertracker

My son uses the Muddy outdoors ones. They are nice because they have two separate prusic knots if you hunt a double set. You can also easily make your own to save money.
    DT

prieser
    Byron, MN

Every stand we have, has a life line. Once you use one and see how easily you can still move about and such, you will be hooked. PUN intended

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Ten years ago, I fell 16′ from my stand and smacked my head on an ironwood, hard. I woke up and hour and half later and I had no idea where I was. I was hanging a new stand when it happened.

I got lucky and was given a second chance. When I get back into bow hunting someday I will definitely be looking at a safety system. Do you have any links so I know what you guys are referring to? Great topic!

Jeff mattingly
    Lonsdale, Mn

These are very easy to make yourself if you don’t want to spend the money of buying one out of the box. You can probably make 3 of them for what you pay in the store for one. Just fyi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.