Opener

• glenn-walker
    Participant
    Shakopee, MN

A good friend of mine is fishing Koronis for opener. If anyone has any current information or tips, please let me know. Thanks for any help

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

I always had real good luck, fishing near the 55 bridge. Actually did not need a boat. Throw out towards the Koronis side, with a leech on a floating jig, and keep the line tight. Feel a little hit, and cross his eyes !!! Good luck .

big g

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Bass Boy, how was opener for your buddy on Koronis ?

big g

Borch
    Participant

I fished Koronis Sunday night from 8pm-midnight. I planned on trolling cranks and didn’t bring any livebait. The first two hours netted two rockbass and a pike. After a few moves I found the eyes in 6-9 fow and filled out on 15-19″ eyes with one 24″ and several smaller ones tossed back. A pretty good night after a slow start. Sounds like the day time bite was pretty tough based on the reports from four different boats that came in as I headed out.

glenn-walker
    Participant
    Shakopee, MN

My buddies did ok, it sounds like with the poor weather. They caught some rock bass, bullhead, and a got a couple smallies, but no eyes. I will pass the information along to them for future trips, thanks for the reports.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.