Walleye League

• Zach H

Anyone know of a walleye league in the area? Looking to join a fishing league this summer, but not interested in a mixed species league.

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Did you see this?
    w-eye knot fishing

I’m not aware of anything local to the St. Cloud area. Maybe something could be put together. I would be interested in that.

Zach H

Yea, they run the same dates as the MTT. That would be really difficult to enjoy with another tournament of that caliber to compete with.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I know there is one in the Clearwater area on Tuesday nights. I don’t know who runs it, but I talked to a guy that fishes in it. I think he said they have about 12 boats.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Yea, they run the same dates as the MTT. That would be really difficult to enjoy with another tournament of that caliber to compete with.

I would agree for the most part. But think also for 1 or 2 tourneys it would actually be kind of cool to check out the big boys doing their thing right on the water with them. Love watching the tours on TV, maybe a different story on the water, but still might be interesting.

Zach H

I should try and find some more info on the one by Clearwater. Thanks for the tip. I’m sure BJ’s bait would know something about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.