this week

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Made it out to a couple spots on the canal this past week, including Johnson. My buddy Tony was with me Tues and we caught over 100 fish easy on Tues, including about 40 crappies, who knows how many whites and 29 walleyes. Largest was this nice fat 21 incher. They are definitely eating, no doubt about that. Tony got the nice crappie of the day with this 12 incher. Also got 16 eyes to my 13; not bad for a guy who’s never caught one before!

Then my buddy Paul was out with me Thur and managed another 18-20 crappies. After that, we went after saugers and got this nice 18 1/2″ fish in the boat. Released him and he swam off nicely. Best part about it was he hit a new bait, so I’m adding another weapon in the fish-catching box.

Usually, my blackberry takes better pictures than these at night. Guess I’ll just have to get out next week and try to get some more.

Water is cooling down quick with this nice weather, I just hope it doesn’t crash and get cold right away. Still lots of fish out there to be caught!

jerry b
    western WI

Water temps must be in the basement with all that snow on the shoreline jerr

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

You know, it IS a major contributor….

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

I wish I was there.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Won’t you be, soon, Chad? I’m hoping I got the weekend off when you are, we’ll fish it up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.