New Use for Arrow Case

• lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Here’s my revamped arrow case, outfitted with foam that holds everything exactly in its place. Big enough for 4 ice sticks with reels, plus 4 small jig boxes.

mikev

Smart, way to think inside the box.

perch_44
    One step ahead of the Warden.

Quote:

Smart, way to think inside the box.

brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

Where do you find a case like that, that looks like a sweet set up.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

This is the one I bought to keep my Thornebros rods in. Rod case

Ed

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

The arrow case came from Gander Mountain here in Rochester. The foam came from a hardware store in Watertown, SD. I’ve looked around for this kind of foam and didn’t find it in the normal sewing places around town but I did find it on the internet for a fairly cheap price. My son-in-law was in Watertown and happened to come across it so my shopping was done.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ed, I think you found the honey hole here….the case you bought is almost exactly identical to the one I have, except that it already comes with the foam. I’ll post an outside pic of mine and you can compare. The price you found on Amazon is terrific, with free shipping.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

I liked the looks of the Otter case but it seemed a little spendy to me so I started searching and found this one, so far it works great and has the same dimensions as the Otter case. The only difference I can see between yours is I only have the center brace.

Ed

blufloyd

I use a gun case makes Dnr and Law enforcement types nervous but .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.