Sorry but another LX7 Question

• Marcum12

I got mine this spring and haven’t gotten to use it yet. Just wondering if you guys that have been using them are leaving the battery terminals hooked up after charging and before you use them? It seems a pain to get to the battery terminals to unkook all the time after charging.

Brent Yeakey
    Bloomer, WI

You are going to hear both side of that one. I am sure over a short time you would be fine leaving the terminals hooked up. Personally i unhook my flashers when they are done charging. But I do rehook them once I am loading them up to go to the lake. This saves me having to do it once I am on the ice.

FishinPaul
    Eau Claire, WI

I leave mine hooked up.Like you said,a pain in the to re-hook em.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Dont try and unhook the battery thru the little flap in the back. Stick your hand in right behind your monitor and you can unhook vey easily.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Short term November through March it’s hooked up. April through November disconnected

shaley
    Milford IA

Quote:

Short term November through March it’s hooked up. April through November disconnected

Ditto….

jfs62
    Southeast WI

Agreed. Hooked up for the season. Unhooked during off season. Just remember to charge every couple months or so during off season to keep battery in top shape

Marcum12

Thanks. Yes I have been charging it every month since I got it. I always unhooked my lx5 when I was done. I know the manual says you can leave it hooked up between trips but I wanted to see what others were doing. Hopefully getting to break her in Thursday.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.