Hair Jigs

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

We have updated our website http://www.trutiedtacklellc.com to include our Bucktail jigs.

Look over the site and let us know what you think.

Thanks Jeff

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Jeff,

I was waiting for the bucktail jigs to become available and just ordered a nice assortment of different sizes and colors.

Your website was slick and ordering was a breeze. Well done on that part. applause

Looking forward to the fish catching part now. wink

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Jeff,

I was waiting for the bucktail jigs to become available and just ordered a nice assortment of different sizes and colors.

Your website was slick and ordering was a breeze. Well done on that part. applause

Looking forward to the fish catching part now. wink

Got it a little bit ago,Packaged and ready for morning mail…Thanks for your order Andy !

Please leave a review once your order arrives Thanks again

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Just a reminder..

With the Saugerama coming up on 10/27/18 on Pool 4 please get your orders in soon if you plan on having your merchandise before the tournament.

http://www.trutiedtacklellc.com

Thanks and good luck to all !

?????

Thanks I appreciate the info and that just cost me another $60 bucks but these are hard to find and who better to buy them from but the people that make them.

thanks a lot!!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Thanks I appreciate the info and that just cost me another $60 bucks but these are hard to find and who better to buy them from but the people that make them.

thanks a lot!!

@Kabekonacrazy
    ..we look forward to your order !

Thanks Jeff @ TTT LLC

?????

Got my jigs today. thank you. Super nice!!! I think everybody needs a few of these and the quality is second to none. thank you very much!!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Got my jigs today. thank you. Super nice!!! I think everybody needs a few of these and the quality is second to none. thank you very much!!

Your Welcome !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.