Big Thanks to Dean at Everts

• neckdeep

Thurs at 10:39 Am i got a paypal receipt back for a order from Dean, some new Moxie’s and few bags of trigger X baits. I went to the mailbox this morning and my order was already delivered, order went out the same day he received it, 48 hours later i got my stuff. i might have to go tickle the rocks at my local lake for the some walleye’s this evening. You guys must have the metabolism of a shrew up there, that was fast, thank you very much

I will give the moxies a test next weekend at Chamberlain, SD and report back

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

That’s Dean & his crew for Ya, they aim to “PLEASE”

walleyejgr

I tip my hat to them as well!Thanks Dean and every one else !

sandmannd

Dean and the crew do it right for sure. I haven’t heard anything bad about them ever and always purchase from him when I’m down there. Love little shops that take care of their customers. Always support them and keep them going.

cnv25
    LaCrosse, WI

What’s the address for deans website?

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Thurs at 10:39 Am i got a paypal receipt back for a order from Dean, some new Moxie’s and few bags of trigger X baits. I went to the mailbox this morning and my order was already delivered, order went out the same day he received it, 48 hours later i got my stuff. i might have to go tickle the rocks at my local lake for the some walleye’s this evening. You guys must have the metabolism of a shrew up there, that was fast, thank you very much

I will give the moxies a test next weekend at Chamberlain, SD and report back

Dean rocks ……..the shrew I’m not so sure about.

fishdale

My turn around time seems to always be next day. Kind of surpises me as I nver expect to get the order that quick. Keep p the good work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.