Come on artists…post your work here!

• iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Just got done with the drawing you see below. I can’t be the only amature wildlife artist on here. Let’s see what you guys have done!

PS – The fish is looking at a dropper fly. It is not stupid and just swimming away. It came out a little dark on the scan and I couldn’t get the contrast right. This is the best I could do. Let me know what you think!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

That’s pretty darn good

huskyjerk
    Swea City, Iowa

Pretty SWEET!

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

I like it! It looks good!!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That’s great!

doonan
    Storm Lake, IA

Awesome Work! Would be interested in buying prints of some of your work if you do sell them!

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

I do sell them. That is really my first one that has to do with fish at all. I am really glad you ilke it!

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Very nice.

elheldt
    N E Iowa

Very Nice. If I could do tlhat, I sure wouldent need a camera.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Excellent work.

trphyhuntr
    Pierce/ St. Croix Cty

Very nice pic, I would like to see others artwork as well. This is the only fish i can draw ><///////;>

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

I got nothing

Great work Be sure to post some more!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Nice depth and attention to detail Jeff. The contrasting colors are fantastic to. How much are you asking for a print?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Funny you should say ask. I took this picture when I was taking a leak at my bros before ice fishing last Sat. It’s my nephews. Very realistic. I think the pink eyes on the same side of the head is a nice touch.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I should say it was hanging in the bathroom.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Iceman, Very cool! Is that charcoal or pencil? I like to doodle with ink on wood slabs. Nothing to the level of quality/detail your doing. For the last 8 years or so, I’ve been asked to do the sign-in boards for out WI Trapperman Breakfast that we raffle at the end for charity. Again, nothing to the level of quality your doing. I appreciate the time and effort that goes into your drawings though. A lot of patience to get that! I went to the same art school as Jeff!!!!

Boogerbreath
    Bemidji, MN

Functional spearing decoy (cisco). Made entirely from materials found within my garage. The line eyelet is the last remaining task.

– Boogs

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Randy those look great! The drawing was done in pencil. I have always loved pen and ink stuff. The little Mink or Fisher is my favorite. Nice work!

Boog, that decoy is insane. I love the paint job on it. Great work. I am sure there are some guys who would want a couple of those for the ice season. If I did any spearing I would be buying a couple from ya. Great work!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

You guys that got the talent to do what you’ve done are actually quite rare and very gifted. As any artist would be, you’re the most critical of your own work but all you guys should be proud of the gift you’ve been given. Most of us can’t draw a conclusion let alone capture the beauty and wonders of our world on paper/wood/what-have-you! I compliment your courage to show us your hearts.

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

I am actually starting a walleye one right now!

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Quote:

Nice depth and attention to detail Jeff. The contrasting colors are fantastic to. How much are you asking for a print?

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

My uncle said I was an artist..because I can really draw flies.

iceman1985
    Grand Rapids, MI

Here is another kind of art. I did this for tattoo parlor in the area. Just a wall piece but it is all done with Sharpie markers. Only reason I am posting it is becuase of the “wildlife” bird on it. Let me know what you think.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

You sir have a gift

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.