Panther Marine Products

• AverageSportsman
    SE MN

A special thanks to the customer service at Panther Marine Products. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first call. Waited a few weeks and called again, same brilliant personality!

Can’t order parts have to replace a $300 assembly for a $10-$30 part. I asked him where these units are made and he replied “China so you can’t get parts”.

Last Panther lift going on my boat all thanks to one customer service guy that has the personality of a tick!

Anyone have a panther 35LE (KICKER MOTOR LIFT) that does not work anymore or need anymore. I would be willing to purchase a part off from it.

cat-stevens
    Rochester,MN

What part are you looking for?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I had a Panther lift on my Crestliner and ordered several different parts during the time I owned it. Never had any issues with them. I never felt like it was a superior product but they always seemed to be helpful when I needed parts.

Better luck next time.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I have a buddy who is on their pro staff. Shoot me a PM with exactly the part you need. I’ll see if I can get you hooked up.

-J.

AverageSportsman
    SE MN

Thanks for the help guys! If anyone needs a customer service job I would give you a good reference

The part I need is the bearing assembly that connects the top and bottom pistons. The top piston has a threaded rod inside and the bottom has a bearing assembly that threads into it. The bearing assembly on mine broke where it threads into the bottom piston.

Chris Nelson
    SSP,MN

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. It sounds like the part that broke the weld in your actuator. Typically the weld lets use if water gets inside of it threw the breather hose. If it is the actuator there is not a fix except replacing it. Feel free to shoot me a pm and i would be glad to see what i can do for you.

Chris

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.