ESPN Drops all outdoors shows

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I just read that ESPN has dropped all of it’s outdoors shows , here is a link ESPN I didn’t like all of the shows, but it was fun watching spanish fly or beat charlie moore.

FishingFool

I read that a while ago,makes me mad too! I liked Tom Miranda show and Cindy Margolis.A few others were tolerable. Sad to see em leave…

redog
    Hayward, WI.

Quote:

I just read that ESPN has dropped all of it’s outdoors shows , here is a link ESPN I didn’t like all of the shows, but it was fun watching spanish fly or beat charlie moore.

The moment that ESPN / ABC / Disney bought out B.A.S.S. things started to go down hill. The made promises they didn’t keep, raised fees without increasing benefits and the list goes on. Most state BASS organizations jumped to the FLW causing a big drop in revinue. Corporate greed at it’s best and it came back to haunt them. They just couldn’t support all the extra programming without the support and revenue that had been generated by B.A.S.S. Look for most of the shows move to FOX Sports nets, VS, The Outdoor Channel etc.

hnd

tnn used to have great fishing shows too. and then they turned into spike i believe and dropped them.

they just must not get the viewership. its sat morning. i catch BCM occasionally but sat is the days i actually get to go out and do those things…not watch someone else do them on tv.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

ESPN went down hill when they dropped hockey. They gave us Keith Olbermann for goodness sakes. The faster that channel folds the better.

RIP The Fishing Hole with Jerry Mcginnis

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Quote:

ESPN The faster that channel folds the better

amen to that took the thoughs right out of my head

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

ESPN went down hill when they dropped hockey. They gave us Keith Olbermann for goodness sakes. The faster that channel folds the better.

RIP The Fishing Hole with Jerry Mcginnis

It’s funny, their big push for soccer and NBA basketball. Wonder how that is going for them?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Can I get an amen!

jon_wbl

Haven’t watched since they dropped Fish On

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

B.A.S.S. needs vuvuzelas.

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

I can only imagine they will try to shove more Basketball and Soccer down our throats!!!

I didn’t watch alot of the fishing ones, but the bow hunting shows were a blast to watch on Sunday mornings…..

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

Quote:

B.A.S.S. needs vuvuzelas.

They are called jet skis….

big_g
    Isle, MN

I didn’t know they had any…..

big G

rmartin
    United States

Except for Bassmaster Classic, they usually only show outdoor stuff on weekend mornings and it is usually over by 9 AM. Do they really think that they will get more of an audience showing reruns of basketball games or soccer game from 5-9 AM? I guess this means that I will be watching them even less.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.