522c igps wiring ?

• btomlin
    Albia, IA

I’m getting ready to wire my new unit in the boat today and was ready the directions. The directions only mention a red & black wire for power to the unit, however….there is also a white wire? Do you just cap that off???

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

You are correct. I have that unit in my boat. There are extra wires there for other add ons for future hook up.

in the owners manual for the unit there is a wiring diagram I am not sure on a page number but its there. hope this helps.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

I was just looking at the same thing and I don’t believe the white wire is used for anything so I’m going to cap it off like you were thinking!

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

check page 33 of the thick owners manual i believe there are photos there.

Tater
    Riceville,IA

It just seems that any question can be answered on this place. It is great to know that there is help available when needed on any subject. I know I do not post very much, but this page is my home page and it is the first thing I look at when I get on the web. Just saying thanks to all posters on all subjects.

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

I agree with you 100% and like you I don’t post much either usually someone has already answered the questions. There is more knowledge on this site than I thought was possible.

btomlin
    Albia, IA

Thanks everyone….off to my project

josh_holliday
    Oxford, Wi

Just wondering how the install went ?

btomlin
    Albia, IA

Got side tracked…..looking for antlers.

btomlin
    Albia, IA

Got it mounted and it’s operational!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.