pool 4 today

• tmski

Today was my birthday so i promised the guys that work for us that i would take them up to them dam. We launched at 2:30 and and went up river. Two of the three guys have never caught a walleye or suager and thought i was nuts for not getting any bait, it took a whole 30 seconds for the first fish and for 2 hours we had three limits, two over 22 and the rest were between 17-19 what a blast. We started off in the 13-16′ range and pulled our bigger fish out of 19-22′ of water. We also had a big cat or sturgeon on for the time it took to turn my 20′ boat around and drag it up river and of course despool his rod, his comment was ” that was unbelievable to catch more than one fish in an outing but also hook the biggest fish in his life”. How many times have you heard that for the first timmers on the river? My thought is yes, another guy hooked on the river. Now i know for sure it will be a little bit nicer to skip out of work and go fishing when my whle crew is hooked on the river. We did catch all our fish on ringworms and 3/16 plain head jig. Thanks dean for the nice clean ramps, its nice having a great launch during the cold months and all the advice is greatly appreciated. If you havent fished out of Everts i highly recomend it to anybody.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.