crank bait tackle box

• bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

There was a tackle box that everybody was talking about that held about a 100 crank baits, I have done a search and did not come up with anything. Was wondering if anbody could remember the name of it. Thanks

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks James that was the one I couldn’t remember.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I’m one of these guy’s who trolls all the time. Never seems that I have easy access to my baits, never can find the right box ect.

Last year I got one of those flip top storage boxes that they sell everywhere. The kind with the tapered sides. I cut some hi density styro foam and glued it to all four sides. Now I just hang all the baits I use in a day. It’s great for drying them also. The one I have has a bottom that isn’t solid so the water just runs out. It also works great for putting empty cans and wrappers in. Best thing is it doesn’t look like a tackle box so I’m not as worried about it getting grabbed out of the boat.

I should mention that most of the baits I’m using are for Pike and Muskie.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Got any pics?

Quote:

I’m one of these guy’s who trolls all the time. Never seems that I have easy access to my baits, never can find the right box ect.

Last year I got one of those flip top storage boxes that they sell everywhere. The kind with the tapered sides. I cut some hi density styro foam and glued it to all four sides. Now I just hang all the baits I use in a day. It’s great for drying them also. The one I have has a bottom that isn’t solid so the water just runs out. It also works great for putting empty cans and wrappers in. Best thing is it doesn’t look like a tackle box so I’m not as worried about it getting grabbed out of the boat.

I should mention that most of the baits I’m using are for Pike and Muskie.

shaley
    Milford IA

you mean the dash doesn’t count as musky bait storage???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.