Any Predictions for tomorrow??

• bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Well is Minnesota going to be embarrassed tomorrow by an even more embarrassing team?

…I sure hope not!!

I just hope for another good “scene” out of Denny!

“They Are Who We Thought They Were….”

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Nope, because we know the Vikings and who they thought they were. But if we do lose, go head and crown em. Crown their [censored].

nick
    Lakeville, MN

See the scary thing here is denny was so good at making the queens lose.

jldii

I’m picking the Vikings.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I’m predicting that a hard object will fly through my tv screen

shaley
    Milford IA

So far the Vikes are up , Just turned it on so I’m sure that will jinx them. I like Denny myself and kinda wish he was still in MN. I got to meet him several times while he was coaching in MN, my cousin was his kids nanny.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I like the new Cobra offense. Very explosive. This is a offense I would not want to face the rest of the season.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I wonder how Childress feels with him and his staff getting outcoached by everyone in the league so far….and now Denny

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

I like the new Cobra offense. Very explosive. This is a offense I would not want to face the rest of the season.

I see the Queens got away from the “Prevent Offense” today.

shayla

I predict 31-26…Vikings.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Even in victory, the Vikings Suck!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

We’ll see whos suckin what tomorrow nite.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

We’ll see whos suckin what tomorrow nite.

I am a Vikes fan, albeit a bit skeptical!

VikeFan

A 31-26 win at home over a bad Arizona team is nothing to brag about, especially when horrible special teams play all day almost gave the game to the Cardinals.

Still, after the last month, I’ll take the win, especially over Denny Green. This Vikings team is going nowhere, but they did win the one remaining game on their schedule I predicted they would (probably) win. I also think they could beat Detroit, but I am not as sure of that. (See the VIKINGS thread from last week.) The Bears should beat the Vikings next Sunday at Soldier Field.

On that note, the Pats beat the Bears in what was an exciting game…if not a flawlessly played game by either side. I predicted the Patriots would win by eighteen, and it ended being closer than that, but the Pats still won.

The Bears can claim to be the best team in the NFC based on their record, but I am not sure they are the best team based on all-around peformance. That would be the Dallas Cowboys, who are playing in the more level NFC East and have found a QB in Tony Romo to go with their defense. I did think the dominant team in the NFC East would be the Eagles, but that was before McNabb went out.

The Cowpies’ new stability at QB gives them an edge over Chicago, where Rex Grossman is clearly the weakest link. The Bears have already basically wrapped up the Division and should secure a first round bye. However, I do not believe the Bears can make the Super Bowl with Grossman giving up three turnovers a game against quality opponents.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I think after today, we saw the vikings cobra offense. The cobra offense kinda sways to the left, then to the right and then BAM, strikes without warning.I dont think the Bears have a game plan for the cobra offense. The Vikes will make the playoffs and maybe even win it all.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

I think after today, we saw the vikings cobra offense. The cobra offense kinda sways to the left, then to the right and then BAM, strikes without warning.I dont think the Bears have a game plan for the cobra offense. The Vikes will make the playoffs and maybe even win it all.

…..and visions of sugar plums danced in his head!

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Quote:

The Vikes will make the playoffs and maybe even win it all.

DJ-I like your style of thinking….but what the heck are you smoking?? I am a huge Vikes fan…but today was an ugly victory. I really thought they were going to blow it in the end.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I was at today’s game… my father has lower level 13th row tickets. talk about an ugly game. We left with about 3 mins left to go… my dad says to me… “3 mins to go and AZ needs 2 TDs… we got this in the bag”. Well… had the earphones on walking to the truck… the game was NOT in the bag. talk about a tense ride home.

pafollmer
    Brooklyn Center MN

…..and visions of sugar plums danced in his head!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Relax, Derek left his computer up, and his girlfriend has been having some fun with him.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Sorry, forgot to mention I striped and poly-ed my floors to today.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.