Has any one heard of “The walking worm”

• crappie
    MINNESOTA

I was wondering if anyone had heard of or used this lure because I am thinking of puchasing the lure. If you have please post a reply and tell me what you think.

Anonymous

Yep, I saw it on tv on an info commercial…looks good to me. Anything that’ll help…helps.

Gotta keep the box lid on tight… they’ll walk off! Happend to my box of “flying lures”…

they all flew away.

Ha… Hawger

Anonymous

I bought some W. Worms this past fall but never got around to using them. I think anywhere you find bass fond of slow motion presentations will be good with this lure.

Anonymous

You may not know this but Berkley has a simular product(s) that walk, and smell like food / taste to fish. I will be speaking about these products at my seminar on the 7th. for Walleye Searchers in Rochester.

This photo shows the Berkley Bungee Worm “walking”. It naturally recoils when it comes to rest on the bottom, just like a real night crawler! They added Bio-Salt to the flavor, which simulates the salt content of live prey fish. This is much different than ordinary table salt that is found in other baits. Hey, if it tastes better… they’ll hold it longer… or just eat it!

You should not have to sell the farm to pay for these either. Hawger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.