Hawger speaks at Walleye Searchers meeting…

• Anonymous

I am excited to speak at the January 7th, Rochester Walleye Searchers Club meeting. I will share my knowledge on drop-shot rigging and use of Berlkey Power Baits, and introduce my new Hawg-EYE Floater & Fireworks Waterlog Jig. I will also discuss the fantastic growth of EFN and share some of our plans for future development, and our association with BB/BB (Big Brothers/Big Sisters) of Minnesota.

Please join me and the Walleye Searchers members for an evening of fun and information.

I ask for one of the club’s members to please post detailed directions here to find the Elk’s Club, for those that may come from out of Rochester.

Dave “Hawger” Hoggard

Anonymous

Walleye Searchers of Minnesota

Their club meets at 7 PM on the first Monday of the month at:

Elks Lodge

917 15 Av. SE

Rochester, MN

Ring the bell by the door to be let in.

Anonymous

Please feel free to check out the post below Hawgers announcement on speaking that is on the FTL’s sister sight at http://www.fishtheriver.com [FTR] as there have been directions posted. If anyone needs more directions please feel free to call Bill or Nate at 507-287-0649 or e-mail us at [email protected] Dave will speak at the beginning of the meeting at 7:00 and everyone is welcome and it is FREE!

Anonymous

Steve Cady, any chance you can make this event? Hawger

Anonymous

A Muskie guy at a walleye meeting? I’d love to and will try to make it. I will be showing off in Chicago at the Chicago Muskie Show the weekend prior and will do all I can to be home in time.

Anonymous

Bringing this up to the top guys as Hawger is speaking at this Coming meeting Monday 1-7-02. How to see you there. Nate and Bill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.