Were Catching on!!!

• Anonymous

Hey Folks,

Were quickly approaching 100 registered users. This things really starting to take off! Look out were on our way.

Anonymous

Wow… Thanks for sharing that with us. Hawger

Anonymous

Hey maybe we should give some recognition for the 100th member and 200th and so on……….?

Just a thought………….

Hey Hook it was about a year ago we signed up was’nt it? it’s great to see the interest here……………

Bobber

Anonymous

Yep, January we started troubleshooting and testing for Hougie.

Steve Hougom
    Onalaska, WI

Yep, I remember. And Im still fixing bugs! I just fixed a stinker of one on our FTL Reports System last night!

Steve Hougom – EFN Webstaff

Edited by hougie on 12/07/01 04:26 PM.

Anonymous

hougie,

My hats off to you! I wish I had more time to learn about all the behind the scenes stuff. My patients runs short sometimes after messing with similar things all day (ie… .reports , charts and graphs) a keyboard is the last thing I want to look at when I get home.

I am finally figuring out my scanner and now need to buy a good digital camera?

Any Suggestions?

Hook

Anonymous

Hey Hook, remember that my nephew Scott is the Sony rep. in this area? I could maybe get a deal?

Maybe……….

DONOTDELETE

A suggestion on the camera….

With an EFN TV show hanging in the air, buy a digital camera with MPEG capability. That way you can shoot little 10-15 second digital clips with your digital camera and send them off for submission on the show. The new MPEG-4 standard compresses heavily yet really retains image quality. I took part in a little demo at Best Buy a while back and was really impressed.

James Holst

Moving Waters Guide Service

http://www.movingwaters.net

Anonymous

Bobber, can you hook me up with him, I have an idea that can benifit our whole staff and Sony. Hawger

Anonymous

Hawger, I’ll give Scott a call and see what opportunies we might have here? Also follow up on your request from e-mail………

Bobber

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.