Debate: PETA VS NRA !

• jwmii
    La Crosse, Wi

This should be good! Unfortunatly, we no longer have cable tv so I won’t be able to watch, but I thought I would post this here in case anybody was interested. If someone watches this, post a review of the activities!

Do ya think there could be two groups at further ends of the spectrum: “Hug everything” VS “shoot everything”

Premiere Date Tue, Oct 18, 2005

Synopsis Live from prestigious King’s College in London, England, Andrew Butler, a spokesman for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals),and the Executive Vice President of the National Rifle Association, Wayne La Pierre, will debate regarding the controversial issue of sport hunting. The debate is expected to be impressive and passionate with both sides being aware that they have an international platform to defend their convictions in this debate. Don’t miss two of the strongest advocates of their cause face off in The Hunting Debate – on Events iN DEMAND pay-per-view!

John

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

This should be an interesting Venue.I wonder if there colleges are traditionally liberal like ours.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I thought it took two semi intellegent sides to have a debate?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

The Hunting Debate

I don’t get it….why not have a PITA Debate? Seems kinda squewed from the get go…to me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.