Other Fishing/Hunting Forums

• pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey,
    What are some other forums that you guys visit, or belong to.

Hollywood2

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Honestly!!!

NONE!!!

Everything I need is right here!!!

John Luebker

Quote:

Honestly!!!

NONE!!!

Same here

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Even though I firmly believe this is the BEST forum around, I also belong to Lake-Link. Only reason is that IDA doesn’t seem to have caught on around Madison, at least for the lakes I fish, mainly the Madison chain and Lake Wisconsin. I keep hyping IDA, so hopefully it will catch on. Much nicer folks on this site, even though there are a lot of viking fans.

pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey Guys,
    Don’t get me wrong. This is the best site on the web, but I really want a wide flat bottom boat and am looking for one anywhere.
    Thanks
    Hollywood2

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

Quote:

Honestly!!!

NONE!!!

Same here Gary.

half2fish
    Wahkon, Minn.

I belong to FishingMinnesota.com also. i love this site but the only thing i like about the other one is the hunting forums. more choices.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I spend 99% of my time here. I do go to 1 trapping site and 1 predator hunting site. But, this is the one I live on due to having everything I really need and want

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

i belong to a couple snowmobile forums and a couple other fishing but I wouldn’t list those here. This is my home-town fav.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

This is my home page. I do check a few others but that gets fewer and fewer everyday.
    I think that this site is the best plus I need to find out what BrainK and Putz are bantering about everyday.
    Ron

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

Even though I firmly believe this is the BEST forum around, I also belong to Lake-Link. Only reason is that IDA doesn’t seem to have caught on around Madison, at least for the lakes I fish, mainly the Madison chain and Lake Wisconsin. I keep hyping IDA, so hopefully it will catch on. Much nicer folks on this site, even though there are a lot of viking fans.

Hey John, Please feel free to share/post any fishing reports you want to on this site. Get your friends involved too if you like and things should start catching on more in your area. There are some good bodies of water in the Madison area that I’m sure people would like to hear about whats happening on the lakes.
    Thanks, Bill

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Lake-link, and floridasportsman.com, This one is growing on me tho and I have visited the others less. I still visit FlaSportsman because I know a lot of people there.

bigpike

I do browse other sights but this is the only one I post in. This sight is great, great people, I learn more here about fishing!

HenryPF

Bfhp. I read it daily.

I don’t post there but here are some interesting things I have learned:

No ranger boat goes 80mph

No matter what engine you have, IT WILL BLOW UP.

Unless reading MPH via the GPS, your speed doesn’t count.

Every battery brand on the market is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Bass boats can have “bling” status by upgading to shiny instrumentation.

My popup blocker works great!

Other sites I visit:

iboats.com has some great technical people regarding engine repair on old outboards.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

BrainK and Putz are bantering about

We need to talk dude!!!

Lot’s of great sites out there with some great people….but the more I surf…which hasn’t been too much lately…I always come back home to IDA. You guys always have the answer to any questions that come up.

James owns the board…but it’s you folks that make it THE best!

Hey Lut breath? You still fishing?

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

To keep Sliderfishin happy, I will reply.

Had a great time at the Liberty Beach perch contest last weekend and us 3 Fat German’s are going to Leech next weekend.

Tearing down wallpaper and painting in between. Somebody should either outlaw wallpaper or invent one that disintegrates overnight after 5 years.

jldii

There is a good site I enjoy going to for good info from some of the top pro’s in the fishing game today.

http://www.thenextbite.com

Keith Kavajecz, Gary Parsons, Scott Fairburn, Rick Olson and other PWT pro’s are on there every day answering any questions you might have.

They have a muskie forum there also that Pete Mania is on pretty much everyday.

It diffinetly is a good site, but they don’t have anything on there that is not fishing related. So you don’t get to have as much fun with unrelated subjects as you do here.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.