Mr. Dezurik graces the pages of In-Fisherman

• Rugbystar
    Marion, Iowa

Could be old news on the site here. But I was looking through my latest edition of In-Fisherman and saw a picture of Steve in an article referring to Pool 2 being a Winter hot spot of large walleye. Excellent press and well deserved. I have not been a member of the site long but have benefited a lot in a short time from your informative posts on river techniques. Congratulations!

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

DeeZee is da man!!
    Ryan Hale

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

How could I not see that! Thanks Rugby.

Way to go Steve…now I know why we can’t ever hook up fishing…you’re to busy posing for the magazines…

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Page 27 for those looking

Nice Job steve

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Rugbystar,

Thanks for the support! I saw that when my mag showed up at my door. Its an attempt to make people more aware of the opportunities here in the Minneapolis area. Overall its incredibly underfished body of water that deserves some attention. I fortunately just happened to be there poser for this month’s issue.

I am glad you find the reports enjoyable because I have a blast producing them!

Quote:

Way to go Steve…now I know why we can’t ever hook up fishing…you’re to busy posing for the magazines…

Brian,
    My buddies continue to remind me not to quit my day job for a modeling career! Are you saying that you are my new body double?

Thanks again guys!!
    Oh yeah…Ryan, You have to get up here someday in the near future to experience the bite! Bring that young rod slingin side kick you have at home as well!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Speaking of the bite have you been on pool 2 lately? I would think it must be full of ice by now.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Hey Steve…Seems like I saw your mug in another pub also…but, can’t recall which one.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I believe Steve was also in North American Fisherman this fall for a night trolling article.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Congrats Bud. Great to IDA Fisherman and friend in the magazines.
    Thanks, Bill

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Steve:

Congrats:

I saw that a couple of weeks ago, but apparently did not make it to the computer that day. Looking forward to you and Holst skating this year at the IDA GTG!!! LOL!!!

Mark

Mark

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Congrats, Steve. Didn’t know you were connected with Blue Ribbon Bait. I do a lot of my business there but have only seen the Grizz in there. Maybe see you in there sometime although you probably don’t spend much time there.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Congrats Steve!!!!!

Lenny Jamison

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Way to go Stevie!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Thank you guys! I appreciate it.
    Kind of a neat little deal. It continues to amaze me at the lack of attention that Pool 2 sees every season….not that I am complaining! This fall in the primetime of the bite I had noticed only seeing about 7 boats in any one day o nthe weekends…even with some nice weather. Nothing like having the river mostly to yourselves on any given day?

This spot in In-Fisherman was a small attempt to put Pool 2 back on the map a little more. Having a fishery of this caliber in the backyard of millions of people (Twin Cities) still amazes me. Imagine what Mille Lacs lake would be like if it were located in the heart of the metropolitan?

Thanks again guys! Make Pool 2 a consideration for 2005!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.