Fox hide

• TJ
    Hammond, WI

Are there any trappers or predator hunters out there who know where I could get a red or grey fox. I am looking to do a full body mount for the basement but am having troubles finding one. Don’t want it skinned or tanned…a froze animal works fine. Shoot me a pm if you have any suggestions.

BBKK
    IA

Fox season is over tonight. Might not find any full animals unless someone shot/trapped one today. Try predatormasters.com

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

All mine are already put up and ready for nafa. Put a post on trapperman.com

bigdaddyg
    north central indiana

taxidermy.net if you don’t see one ask for one

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Try the fox pro forum

If I would have known sooner I would have tried to get you one. Got a couple of greys at my dad’s land.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Bug me next winter and if I’m not fishing I will try and shoot one for ya

TJ
    Hammond, WI

Thanks for all the info guys. We will see what I can come up with on the sites mentioned.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Earlier this winter I saw a fully intact dead and frozen red fox in spring lake park reserve in Hastings MN. I didn’t know if it was worth anything or if I would be allowed to take it so I just left it lie. Did not appear to have any wounds so must have just died from cold or starvation? It did look in pristine condition to me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.