US Men’s Hockey roster

• out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I’m impressed by the number of Minnesota players. Hopefully we can bring home the gold!!

farmerpet
    Hastings Mn

Good to see hometown boy Stepan made it

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I like how they don’t just load up with goal scorers and playmakers. I like having guys like kesler, brown and backes who play the american style which is physical. That’s the only way they win gold.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I just hope the boys make it home safe. The security over there seems scary to me.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

physical would be canadas style of hockey.imitated but never duplicated.i believe american style and maybe russia,s now is aggressive style.LOL

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

One things is for sure, nothing I’d like to see more than Canada not win gold. Its kind of fun watching the country have a meltdown after that.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

after the last winter olympics? i think we won gold. ha ha ha

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

after the last winter olympics? i think we won gold. ha ha ha

When you don’t win the gold, your country has a melt down. Kind of like in Vancouver when they burned things because their team lost to the Bruins.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I think he meant what the meltdown would be IF the USA beat Canada in the Olympics.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I think he meant what the meltdown would be IF the USA beat Canada in the Olympics.

Any one, be it the Swedes, Russians, anyone. Anything short of gold causes controversy.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

controversy, i don’t understand explain.

rip n flutter
    north saskatchewan

oh i understand now. your another one of those people that think because the team plays in canada they must be all canadains on the team.i thought you were refuring to the olympics and have to be canadaian to play for team canada.or american to play for team USA.my mistake sorry for my rude replies.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Lol, I don’t know what you are talking about now.

I was razzing you. I cheer for Canada after USA.

But wasn’t their an uproar the last time they failed to win gold, like people were questioning the roster selected?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Forget the Canadian controversy. Apparently leaving Bobby Ryan off the US roster has caused quite the stir.

tight-lines

OSHIE…Fun to see a guy that I watched in two different levels make the olympics. Go US bring back another gold.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.