Fake and phony environmentalism

• chubby
    Bloomington

I found the article at the link below to be quite an interesting read. It digs into and gets to the truth about a couple of supposed environmental groups that are working to shut the Lake Michigan car ferry the SS Badger down. It turns out that they are not what and/or who they appear to be on the surface. It just goes to show that if you follow the money you will generally find the real truth!

I am all for protecting our environment for future generations but it does a disservice to genuine and well meaning organizations when phony groups with a hidden agenda distort the facts to feather their own nest.

http://outerboundarymagazin.wix.com/outer-boundary#!article-3/c16gd

chubby
    Bloomington

Winnebago, I have read a number of his articles and have always been impressed with how well researched they seem to be. What exaggeration is documented?

desperado

Well, when it’s his word against Dick Durbin’s . . .

bianchi96
    Gateway to Whitewater

Pigeon shoots are BS!

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

I am shocked and appauled that someone would question the integrity of Mr. Durbin. Illinois has a long standing tradition and you should expect nothing but the highest moral conduct from an IL politician. Our president included in that too!

Did I mention that I’ve been looking to move to Iowa for a year now.

desperado

I s’pose I probly was way outta line there … Lord, ah ‘polagizzzeh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.