Another Mille Lacs post.. sorry!

• tbrooks11

hey guys, im goin to mille lacs next week.. never been there and i couldnt be more excited!! What do you guys recommend for baits? I have got slender spoons (gold/glow and gold/green), some lightening spoons, and a few jigging raps. Any other ideas? does anyone ever just use a plain hook and a minnow? Or has anyone ever tried the Lindy Darter? I see it at gander all the time, thinking about picking up a perch pattern. This is my very first ice fishing trip outside of fishing for 6 inch perch in a local pond, so anything is helpful! thanks!

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Quote:

hahahahahaha, this sentence says it all about the irrational viking fans we have on this site. Just a bunch of idiots that know nothing about football, but acting like they should be either the head coach, the general manager, the head referee, or the commissioner. Just a joke, lets keep this site to strictly fishing.

and now your asking for their help. Good Luck

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Enjoy the trip. It’s a magical place.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Since your a TWINS fan I will give you this… I have good luck with a Plain Green Jig head under a tip up, with a Rainbow Fatty

tbrooks11

Hey, if everyone gets to talk crap about my beloved packers, i feel like i get to do the same towards the viks! and thank you big G!

desperado

personally, I could care less about the Packers team its-self
    But what’s just too irresistible is … talking crap to Packer FANS

desperado

anyhow … enjoy Mille Lacs
    the bite tends to be red-hot or witch’s-t%t cold …rarely in between
    but, as Kooty alluded to, it always has that magical place quality about it

tbrooks11

Im sure the packer fans would be more willing to help tho!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.