Like ’em or not….

• Whiskerkev
    Madison

Pug,

Remember the buck necked booty cruise… How about that for living in the past?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Pug,

Remember the buck necked booty cruise… How about that for living in the past?

– Um. Der. Ahem. You know the old saying, if there is turf on the field?

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey! I was watching the game (some of the time) and was I the only one who saw that Brees and Rodgers stats were almost identical? Was I the only one who saw Brees surgically precise passing? C’mon Wisconeheads BOTH quarterbacks were awesome last night.

dd

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Pug, that was from like 30 years ago. You’re really digging.

wilk71
    Albany, Missouri

i get a kick out of the viqueen fans out there talkin down the Pack and talking up the queens. What a comedy! Here is a little dose of reality for you. Basing the hopes of your season on McNabb at QB will do you no better than last year with Favre…..mark these words now. And by the way….you might as well right now start a count on how many balls McNabb throws at the receiver’s feet all year. I guarantee it will drive you mad!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Pug, that was from like 30 years ago. You’re really digging.

You bother reading the whole thread or does everything go over your head? The fact you said it was like 30 years ago only makes it even more ironically funny.

It is also funny that when it comes to Curly Lambeau, you guys talk like it was yesterday, but when it comes to Chmura, it was 30 years ago. It was actually 11 years ago and Lambeau dies in ’65.

Packer hysterics bore me.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

i get a kick out of the viqueen fans out there talkin down the Pack and talking up the queens. What a comedy! Here is a little dose of reality for you. Basing the hopes of your season on McNabb at QB will do you no better than last year with Favre…..mark these words now. And by the way….you might as well right now start a count on how many balls McNabb throws at the receiver’s feet all year. I guarantee it will drive you mad!

Another Misso Packer fan. Why aren’t you a St. Louis or Chiefs fan? Oh never mind. That one sort of answers itself.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Let it go pug. Just let it go…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

No, it is football season and there is nothing more fun than trading barbs, even if my squad puts me at a disadvantage.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Yeah I was just kiddin…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Yeah I was just kiddin…

Oh. Ok then…

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.