bluffs park launch

• drifter295
    Hastings MN

I’ll be launching at the bluffs tomorrow morning 6 am, plan is to pull lead for a few hours and forget about the world around me. Black proguide tiller,fish south of the Kinni to prescott. It’ll be chilly but a great morning to be on the water Pk

onestout
    Hudson, WI

This is going to be the first weekend this summer that I won’t be fishing. With tomorrows temps I’ll be firing up the chainsaw and back on the water next weekend. good luck

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I’ll be doing the same thing north of you. Managed a cpl of short walleye on Saturday, on lead. Parrot colored Wally diver. 13 ft of water. Won’t be long and fall feed bag is on.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

I picked the boat up Thursday night, had lower unit completely rebuilt. They left break in instructions in the boat for me which required 10 hrs break in. Friday I got on the water and my transducer mount busted so I was fishing blind using lead to determine my depth. Picked up a few short fish here and there. Saturday I still had some break in hours so I ran from Hudson down to Treasure Island and back. Got a little fishing in but it was more of a boat ride than anything. Roofing yesterday and today back on the water next weekend

pullintubes

How long did it take to get down to treasure island? And back?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.