Kelly-Dudley Fishing Report

• TheGuide
    Northfield, MN

Today I enjoyed a beautiful day on the water in pursuit of sunnies on Kelly-Dudley. Fished three out of the boat and we caught well over 75 sunnies but only three were in the keeper size. Imagine that, over 75 fish and only three were over 8 inches??? Well either way we had a great time and my back is extremely sunburnt! We concentrated our efforts in the denser weeds 2 to 5 ft deep… using bobbers and crawlers. If you are looking to take your kids out to enjoy some fast action don’t over look Kelly-Dudley, although the sunnies are small they are plentiful and there are also a lot of big northerns out there. A buddy of mine lost a northern today that would have tipped the scales at over 15 pounds.

stuart
    Mn.

Brian there are some really large pike in that lake i fish it just before freeze up.we have taken some in the 20+ out of there.all where cpr.there still in there.p.m. me end of oct.and i will show you how i do it.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have heard that there are some really big pike in there. It doesn’t seem to get alot of presure like other lake do either so they do have the chance to grow big. Thanks for sharing guys. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.