20 walleyes over 28 inches!

• Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats to all the anglers who caught a 28+ inch walleye out of my boat this year on Lake Mille Lacs! All of these fish were caught in the open basin while trolling crankbaits.

sinister-fishing
    Omaha, Ne for now

Great pics Brad!!!! keep up the good work

big_g
    Isle, MN

Fantastic year again Brad one of these years, I need to take you up on the open basin offer

tweedlap11

Freak’n Awesome ! Great Photos and one Hell of a Job
    Guiding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

tweed

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Fantastic year again Brad one of these years, I need to take you up on the open basin offer

Thanks Glen! I definitely owe you a day on the water! Next year – I promise! It’s time to get in a tree stand!

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Very impressive Brad! Great season and you still have the great fall fishing

ToddOlufson
    Coon Rapids, MN

Brad,
    Thanks for putting on my 28 incher I am so happy to have taken your clinic it saved me a lot of time and money plus I got to develop a very good friend in the process!

carmike

Wow. I suspect I’ll be attending one of your clinics next summer.

DIRTBALL2
    WARROAD,MN.USA

Congratulation’s Brad on a job very well done! Have you been doing any fishing after dark lately? DIRTBALL2

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Thanks again Brad and Tina.

For any of you looking to learn and have a blast while doing so. Hook up with Brad and spend a day on the pond. He took out my fiance Selina and I for 5 hours and she had never walleye fished ever. Wouldn’t you know it her first walleye ever measured at an even 28″. Thanks to Brad and Tina, she is hooked on fishing now. I can’t recommed a better fisherman that Brad if you are looking for some trolling fun.

John

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Way to go Brad, with all of the negativity about Mille Lacs these days it’s awesome to have someone like yourself out there continuing to show what an special place it is!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.