mille lacs this weekend, what resort or area??

• jasono00
    cities

heading there myself going out of castaways. keep the beers flowing of course if youre not the boat’s driver, And the lines full of eyes!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Hunters Point Resort and the Point itself !!!

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Barnavelds resort at midnight heading to Myr Mar/Garrison area then stopping at the Red door for breakfast

tomr
    cottage grove, mn

agate bay.

bronco83
    Central Minnesota

Nitti’s for us.

inge66

Quote:

heading there myself going out of castaways. keep the beers flowing of course if youre not the boat’s driver, And the lines full of eyes!

Will be there on Fri also accross from the bar in the fish house next to the old boys with the pontoon. Will are you going to stop for a beer???

Chris Nelson
    SSP,MN

Sunday for me out of Wilderness beach. Just waiting for the lake to quiet down

Chris

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Putting in at Hunter’s and willing to drive whereever to find the fish. My guess is we won’t have to go far.

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Will be there on Fri also accross from the bar in the fish house next to the old boys with the pontoon. Will are you going to stop for a beer???

Give me a shout when you get up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.