Fish house stove???

• 3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Anybody know who made these and if they are still made? Anybody know what they’re worth if I can find one?

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2023-scaled.jpeg

2. IMG_2024-1-scaled.jpeg

3. IMG_2024-scaled.jpeg

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Search Falco heater

If you cant find one about the only game I know of left is
    http://www.nuwaystove.com
    Unless you make, score at a garage sale or find an oldtimer getting rid of stuff.

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

MB, you were right, Falco. One sold at auction for $7! That’s being in the right place at the right time. I have one that a guy wants to buy and I don’t know what I should ask for it, I think $50 is probably fair. These were the best little fish house stoves I ever owned and I’ve had a lot of them. Great stove for a 6 x 8 house if a person was building one and I even had it in my old 8 x 12 for a while and it worked just fine. They boil water in nothing flat.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

i have one similar to that style, actually 2. mine are shorter and the round barrel paet is vented with small holes all the way around. bought my first one at reeds and the other at fleet farm.

i havent seen them in years though!!!!!

Dan Kane

Nostalgic for me. Had one in an older fish house from brainerd area sports I think. 8×8. We used to cook frozen pizzas on the top. However, no clue how to find one. But it worked well and never gave me issues. Was very old when I got it.

JEREMY
    BP

I almost blew up my old fishouse with that exact heater. Lucky the door and windowS werent latched. The button you push to light the pilot must have stuck or something. It didnt light and when I tried about 15 minutes later and kaboom. Broke 1 window and bent hinges on the door when it swung open so hard.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

$50 would be a fair price sense you can not find them anymore. Supply and demand

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Gone, $50 and happy!

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Right on Glenn, beer and tabs today. Sold my Slush Inhaler for $25 and my Strikemaster gas for $75. Lots more junk to go. Great day!!!!!

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Right on Glenn, beer and tabs today. Sold my Slush Inhaler for $25 and my Strikemaster gas for $75. Lots more junk to go. Great day!!!!!

you giving up ice fishin???? doah ???

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

No, just cleaning out the stuff that’s been clogging up my shed. That was never use stuff.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

No, just cleaning out the stuff that’s been clogging up my shed. That was never use stuff.

waytogo waytogo waytogo doing the same here. my wife pretty much gave up on ice fishing so…….. but there’s just some things i cant part with……yet!! doah

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.