Edc FN 503 ?

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Any one have one of these. I just found one on clearance for 330 bucks so I picked it up. 9mm sub compact, single stack 8 round mag and 6 round mag. Reviews seem to be solid. Fits the ticket for a smaller conceal then the g17 I carry every day. Will be nice when I’m wearing a t shirt. And for 170 off it seemed like a good purchase.
    Any real life reviews ?

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

From what I read it sounds a lot like my G43. Sounds like a good buy either way BC! You can always sell it and make a little profit.

JEREMY
    BP

I dont have one of those but I do have a few 8EFE28AEBA5BFD44 I would part with for a reasonable price.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m going to run out to the field this evening and run a box of rounds through it.
    I went to the store for oil, I had no intention of buying a gun. But I just so happened to walk by and seen the sale so I bought it lol, damn I hate when that happens.

tswoboda

I went to the store for oil, I had no intention of buying a gun. But I just so happened to walk by and seen the sale so I bought it lol, damn I hate when that happens.

You sound like my wife going to Target. Well done lol

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    I’m going to run out to the field this evening and run a box of rounds through it.

Just your typical “couldn’t afford not to buy it” situation. Been there, done that!

CaptainMusky

Just your typical “couldn’t afford not to buy it” situation. Been there, done that!

That is funny!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

I actually used that line on the woman when I got home.
    Then she showed me crap she bought from target on the way home. She doesn’t say anything to me so I never say anything to her.
    She did question the wheeler that’s in the garage last week that I bought though.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I put 20 rounds through this yesterday and this thing shoots great. The break down of it is pretty dumb though

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I now have 500 rounds through this gun and I have only had 1 jam. And that was between round 30 and 40.and it just didn’t fully eject a casing. So to say the least I am happy, as well as its very comfortable for a appendix carry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.