Need Help

• bucketmouth1

I need to know what the T stands for in T Zone. I need to know this for some extra credit for my son at school.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I think it was Temporary

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I think it was Temporary

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

I WAS JUST AT THE DNR TO PICK UP MY DEER TAG AND I ASKED THEM YOUR QUESTION, SHE SAID THAT THERE IS NO REAL REASON FOR THE T EXCEPT THAT SHE THOUGHT THE PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA THERE LAST NAME STARTED WITH A T.

SHOULD BE CALLED ZONE D FOR DUMB IDEA.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

I WAS JUST AT THE DNR TO PICK UP MY DEER TAG AND I ASKED THEM YOUR QUESTION, SHE SAID THAT THERE IS NO REAL REASON FOR THE T EXCEPT THAT SHE THOUGHT THE PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA THERE LAST NAME STARTED WITH A T.

SHOULD BE CALLED ZONE D FOR DUMB IDEA.

bucketmouth1

Well thanks for everybody’s help, but Sgt. Rock was right. I ended up calling Madison and that is what they told me but they didn’t really have a reason. We must have talked to the same lady at the dnr in La Crosse Garvi cause that is the same answer I got.

bucketmouth1

Well thanks for everybody’s help, but Sgt. Rock was right. I ended up calling Madison and that is what they told me but they didn’t really have a reason. We must have talked to the same lady at the dnr in La Crosse Garvi cause that is the same answer I got.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.