Credit Card statement

• Angel Cooper
    Inactive

I took a private trip to LA with some of my friends and there are a few Naughty transactions in my Credit Card statement, which i do not want my girlfriend to look at. What should i do to hide those transactions from my bank statement?

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

rotflol rotflol Ahhh this should be good! Fellas??

CaptainMusky

What kind of naughty transactions are these? If it were ATM use at a strip bar I believe those get flagged as something discreet, but not sure. Good luck LOL

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Why is your GF looking at your bank statements? Does she pay your bills?

Netguy
    Minnetonka

Can’t help you but why is your girlfriend looking at your bank/credit card statement?
    Back in the late 80s the small company I worked for had 2 consultants in town. The whole company went out for dinner and after the president of the company asked me and another guy to “take them out”. One of the places we went to was Schiek’s, a strip club in downtown Mpls. When our accountant was reviewing my expense account, she said she couldn’t approve those expenses. I took it to the president and he OK’d them on the spot. lol That was a fun night!! whistling

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

You tell her the truth. You pay one way or another for sex. On this trip, you fortunately knew the price up front.

Attachments:
    1. 89B871B8-B62B-4A39-A685-F0A92AE60183.jpeg

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

ahhhhh, you went to bass pro and found a couple rods and reels that you just couldn’t pass up… we’ve all been there… whatcha gotta do is explain that just like she needs different makeup and clothes for different occasions, fishermen need different rods and baits for different situations.

We’ve all been there, tough spot to be in… we’re pullin for you, we’re all in this together.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

We have a 30 day rule. Hide it for 30 days and then deny everything.

This is what my FW does with her shoes, it should work for me too right?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I am not sure why she would be looking at your statement. My wife and I have different accounts and she has never seen one of my statements. I do wish I would have known what kind of debt I was taking on when get got married.

If you went to the strip club just tell her you went to the strip club.

If you went to the dispensary or other. Go buy your girlfriend a gift and tell her she can’t see your statement because you don’t want her to know what you spent on her gift. If she insists on seeing your statement, insist on returning the gift.

Umy
    South Metro

X4 Why is she looking at your bank statements.
    Tell her the truth if she asks.
    You’re an adult.
    Strip club? I know as many who go to strip clubs as guys – who friggin cares – it’s entertainment
    If it’s “female companionship” you’re on your own cause that’s no way to behave in a relationship.

My two cents

deertracker

Don’t be embarrassed. We have all had “Border Lounge” on our statements at one time or another… toast
    DT

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Doesn’t anyone find this strange, you joined an outdoor forum to ask how to hide things from your GF. Seems a little off to me. Was it maybe a male strip club and you don’t want her to know your switch hitter? whistling

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Why is your GF looking at your bank statements? Does she pay your bills?

Great question, and seriously why is she looking at your statements. Or just man up and tell her you went to the strip club. Life will go on. If she is controlling then you’d be better off with out her.

CaptainMusky

Doesn’t anyone find this strange, you joined an outdoor forum to ask how to hide things from your GF. Seems a little off to me.

Yeah this is the first thing I thought too. Why a GF would be looking at YOUR statement when A) you are dating and B) she is not on the account is a red flag from a relationship standpoint to me in the first place.

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

JD, is that you?

I was waiting for this response!! OR I know a few others who’ve disappeared who might bored this morning… rotflol jester rotflol

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Doesn’t anyone find this strange, you joined an outdoor forum to ask how to hide things from your GF.

With some of the topics in the General Forum as of late, I do not.

deertracker

I’m sure I’ll get bashed for this but if you have to hide that you went to the strip club, then why are you going? There has to be a back story. If you are in a committed relationship and she does not like you going to them you should have respected that and not gone.

The lady and I were on a motorcycle trip a few years ago. Some of the guys were going to the strip club. I asked her if she wanted to go. She said no. I didn’t go as well.
    DT

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

^^Winner^^

Jason

Pictures or it didn’t happen.
    Sounds like you have a control issue in your house.
    My wife would say I hope you had fun!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

The real question is who is behind this new fake account and obvious troll thread?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yeah this is the first thing I thought too.

First post, with a name like Angel? Ya it has to be a bot looking to troll. Its working too.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’m sure I’ll get bashed for this but if you have to hide that you went to the strip club, then why are you going? There has to be a back story. If you are in a committed relationship and she does not like you going to them you should have respected that and not gone.

The lady and I were on a motorcycle trip a few years ago. Some of the guys were going to the strip club. I asked her if she wanted to go. She said no. I didn’t go as well.
    DT

We never go to these. But if we do it’s usually the woman who asked

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Similar situation a few years back. Wasn’t that something like Debbie Dallas?
    That wasnt a bot.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Come on. This thread has already been worth it. It got Randy shared a picture of his legs in net stockings. BK pink thong picture is a little better.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

ahhhhh, you went to bass pro and found a couple rods and reels that you just couldn’t pass up…

I’m pretty sure it’s much, much worse than that. He obviously did something very, very naughty and we all know what it was. He went to a gun shop and one thing led to another and now he’s trying to figure out how to “explain”…

Confession is good for the soul. Just do what I do. Open the gun safe and loudly exclaim, “Oh NO! I left the 12 gauge and the 20 gauge too close together and now look what happened. They made a baby 16 gauge. Guns will be guns, I guess…”

I’m positive Mrs. Grouse and indeed most women will not see through this clever gambit. Mrs Grouse just replies, “You are SUCH an idiot.” This clearly shows that she thinks I should have known better than to leave the 12 and the 20 so close together. She totally buys it.

Iowaboy1

Grouse, I agree with you about the gun safe problem, you should’ve seen what happened when I left the 22 too close to the 410!!!

tswoboda

What if he…. WHAT IF HE BOUGHT A NEW BOAT WITHOUT MAXING OUT THE HORSEPOWER?!?!

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

What if he…. WHAT IF HE BOUGHT A NEW BOAT WITHOUT MAXING OUT THE HORSEPOWER?!?!

She should leave him if thats the case. No one needs that negativity in their life.

Brittman

Why do you all assume Angel is a man ? shock

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.