Big win in Warsaw………

• team catfish
    Grove, Oklahoma

Big Win In Warsaw on Lake of the Ozarks Mo.
    Congratulations to Chris Falk and Ryan Gnagy as they calim victory at Lake of the Ozarks in central Mo.

Team Catfish,

Chris and I won 1st place at Warsaw MO on March 8th 2009 with 5 Bluecats weighing in at 73.80 lbs. We also had big fish of the tournament weighing in at 27.60lbs. This was a combined tournament event by Kansas City Catfish Association and the US Catfish Association Kansas district. There was a good entry with 22 teams to start off the first tournament for both clubs. We caught our fish on fresh cut shad anchored up in 2-5 feet of water on shallow mud flats using 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton Team Catfish Rods, Sinker Sliders, Sinker Bumpers and Double Action hooks. We won $1105.00 for our efforts!

During our tournament we had all kinds of weather conditions! We had 60 degrees with sunshine, clouds and extremely heavy rain with 60+ mph winds that changed from East to North to West then back to sunshine.

Thanks Team Catfish…….

Way to go fellas….We are proud that your choose to use the Team Catfish tackle when your money and reputation are on the line at catfish tournaments! Nice Job!

ChrisCordia
    Missouri

Congradulations on the win. Warsaw is a great fishing area that normally pulls some big fish. Is the a site that I can go to see the results?

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Congrats on the tourney win..
    I am more impressed by the rods your using….1/2ton and 3/4 ton rods…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Cal, the 1 ton Team Catfish rod makes all of your scaly fish rod put together…look like a noodle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.