Wipers??

• Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

I have been hearing a mix of things about the wipers at B.O. Everyone is saying they are catching some nice ones just not consistantly like last year. Anyone else having this same issue?? I’d like to give them a try Sat. morning. I might even have an extra seat in the boat.

Ben

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

OH OH OH, I would love to fish with a big IDA STAR like you but I have to much going on and I am just not able to break away. Hopefully sometime in the future I will be so lucky as to share boat time with you.

orion94
    Participant
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Haven’t been out much myself at all with the recent move and all. I am hoping to head out there this sat for a few hours and give it a try. Will be the first time the boat has been in the water for a month.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA orion 94!!
    I’ll be heading out there around 6:30 or so Sat. Maybe I’ll see you out there. I’ll be in the Crestliner with the in-depthangling.com stickers. If you see me, stop and say hi.

Ben

orion94
    Participant

I will keep an eye out for ya. I will be in the smokercraft with the merc main and silver honda kicker. I hope to be out there early as well.

orion94
    Participant

I got to the lake at 0400 this morning and realized I had left my headlamp at home. It was a little breezy out nothing too terrible though. Fished until about 0830 when the rain hit and discovered that for some reason I had taken my frog toggs out of the boat as well AAARRRRGGGHHH. I was out of coffee an wet. On to the meat of the story… Did not catch any wipers but did manage to boat two eyes both one 19incher and a 21 15/16″. No wipers at all No cats just those two fish. I did see “South of 41” from the NGPC forum out there.Sorry no pics I have to buy a new digital camera it keeps corrupting files on the disks for some reason.
    Good day all in all and hey the skers’ won!!!

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

orion94-
    Sorry I didn’t make it out there yesterday. I was by myself and with the rain and all I decided to stay close to home. I opted to go to Wagon Train to try my hand at some walleye and muskie. I trolled and pitched some jigs and all I could come up with was some bass. My cousin showed up around 11:00 and adding a couple more trolling rods put even more bass in the boat for us, but no muskie.
    I might make it out to B.O. on Monday. I have some family coming sometime on Monday so I’ll have to wait and see what happens with that first. I’ll be writing a report on my trip to WT. So keep your eye out for that. We’ll have to meet up sometimie soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.