ATV Plow

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Looking at getting a 60″ ATV Plow..(angle tilt a must) anyone have any brand recommendations for one that wont break the bank ?

Wanting a Universal mount Push Bar style

TIA Jeff

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I had push tubes on my Ranger and hated putting that thing on and taking off. I’ve run Moose on that machine and now again on my wheeler. I do like the RM4 (?) quick attach/detach system on my wheeler. I can drop the plow quickly to go ice fish for the day and hook it back up in 90 seconds. I can also raise the plow higher than the push tubes that hung under the belly.

Just things to think about.

John Timm

Denali from motoalliance. I have a 60″ Moose County Plow on mine, welded to hold up better as their welding isn’t to great from the factory. Denali should be reasonably priced.

Ice Cap

Denali from motoalliance. I have a 60″ Moose County Plow on mine, welded to hold up better as their welding isn’t to great from the factory. Denali should be reasonably priced.

I have the Denali from Moto Alliance for about 4 seasons now. It’s a great plow. Can be removed by pulling two pins. I can also raise it high enough to get it on my trailer which has one foot high sides all the way around. Been a great plow.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I picked up a cycle country a couple months ago for a hundred and twenty five bucks. A little elbow grease and another 35 bucks in supplies and it’s like new. I don’t know if that’s something you’re interested in doing but there is usually some good deals on Craigslist for used ones.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.