2017 Rock River & Lake Koshkonong Fishing Reports & Pic's.

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

No Wake back on just in time for the 4th, ha. Now lets catch some fish.

Attachments:
    1. NO-WAKE.png

Kelly Jordan
    Fort Atikinson,Wisc

Got out on Sunday And today. Not much going on sunday, lots of sheeps and whities, and a few short eyes. Today was a different story, 7 legal eyes(biggest was 23 inch, still swimming) 20 shorts in the mix, with lots of sheeps, and lost a huge northern boat side. Fished with my son both days. Trolling cranks both days. How did you end up on Sunday Jeff? New boat looks good

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Thanks Kelly, Sunday three nice keepers and a bunch of shorts. Monday five nice eaters and this slob in the picture that was released. Tuesday another slob and 7 or 8 more all release. Got a river and lake pattern going. Hope to end with a big bang Thursday… woot

Attachments:
    1. 7.4.17.jpg

2. 7.3.17.jpg

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

A great day on the lake! Tried a couple of new spots before hitting the honeyhole. What worked the last few weeks did not work today. Switched to pulling spinners and crawlers/leeches. Leeches produced the most walleyes-crawlers caught everything else. Speed and color were key as was staying off the bottom. Arrived at Dahlman Land after 3:pm and missed all the excitement. I was happy that my truck/trailer were not blocked in by other vehicles squeezing in to the lot. Counted four rigs that were hemmed in by double parked vehicles. Next year I will save myself the season pass fee and go elsewhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.