Good luck this weekend

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Whether you’re chasing Grouse, Squirrels or Rabbits, I hope you get a meal.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

No meal, but got up four grouse in two hours in one of my usual haunts… Managed to get a shot at one young one that I missed. So it is during the leaf season… Saw one of the other three, but no shot at it. Ticks didn’t seems too bad even though the hard freeze should have started them up. I will be checking the dog and myself just to be sure. Looking forward to another couple hour walk tomorrow…

Mark

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

You MN people suck. ;-) I gotta wait until Monday, after work at that, to chase birds.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Say I resemble that remark Chris Raymond!!! Been living in WI for most of my adult life and only travel to MN for occasional visits to see my cousins and fish a bit, maybe a football game or two… Boy I really want to see a few college hockey games over there though!!! I think suzuki was hunting in WI also, but not completely sure of that one…

Mark

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

I wished the MI DNR would change all of our openers to a “last/2nd/etc. Saturday in {insert month here}” kind of a format. We have it for our trout opener and half of our state’s (LP only) walleye opener. Non-weekend openers just don’t cut it you’re still working…too many wasted days.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I got 3 sat in northern Wi. Should have had 5. I couldn’t find one I dropped which would have been a true double and I wiffed an easy one. Im still shaking my head oved that one.

Bryan Myers

You did much better than I did Suzuki, Saturday we kicked up 4 grouse shot at one and missed, and I had a woodcock just about hit me but he’s safe still for a week or so. Sunday I decided crappies sounded better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.