Cool trail cam pic

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Just got this pic on Friday. Imagine my horror when I was hunting just 200 yards away from this when it was taken. I was happy to see they made it through the gun season, but a little miffed I was in the wrong stand that morning with the bow. I took Friday off at the last minute in hopes of running into something like this, but I wanted the real thing, not just a picture on my trail cam )

To me it looks like they are positioning for a fight. What are your thoughts?

Attachments:
    1. bigpair.jpg

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I can imagine it. Olivia got out her stand to make a stalk on a deer. 20 minutes later, the buck she wanted was captured on a nearby trail cam passing her stand at about 25 yrds.

2 years ago, I had a monster buck on the same trail every day for almost a week. Never saw that deer over 9 days. No trail cam pics dat or night until 30 minutes after the last day. He returned and wintered on my land

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Wow! COOL Trail Cam Pic For Sure. Not sure about the fight. But sure is a nice broadside shot. To bad you weren’t there.. But at least you have a awesome pic. …rrr

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Well isn’t that a kick in the pants. Wait til you get a cellular version. Then it lets you know where you should have been real time.

Jon Livingston

Nice trail cam photo! Sorry to hear you were in the wrong stand. I think we call all relate )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.