Another dope

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Another police shooting today in Woodbury. Thank God the police can hit what they shoot at. Getting into a shoot-out with cops isn’t the brightest thing a person can do.

Prayers for the Thin Blue Line.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

agree and so sad

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

But will it be the cops fault?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

But will it be the cops fault?

Pretty tough. He struggled with the cops, got into a vehicle with stolen plates, then he came out with a gun and pointed it towards the cops. That was shown on channel 5 news with what I assume was drone footage showing him leaning against the vehicle with a definite gun in his hand.

I’m not there but it looked cut & dried to me.

Deuces

Just rode the bike by another standoff in robbinsdale. Not sure the deal, saw some rifles aimed at a house and that’s about it b4 I passed.

Full moon crazies

Hard Water Fan
    Shieldsville

Mary Moriarty will find a way…

I want to say that she won’t be involved because it’s in Washington County, but you never know.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

And the case doesn’t fit the narrative.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Why is this $h!t even on the “NEWS”??????????
    Scumbag corporations that can’t even show all the great things happening in our world have to focus on the crap.

Umy
    South Metro

Because mainstream media is in a death spiral. ABC, NBC, CBS…. will all die a slow death as no one wants to watch them any more with each passing year. This has been evolving ever since streaming came into being. Their current programming cannot compete with streaming and sensationalism is what brings viewers. People are sick of the one sided approach to “opinions” not the “news” and their viewership is showing it. NOT SAYING podcasts or streaming other things are better but just pointing out that their time on top as the general public’s mainstream choice of information is changing – right wrong or indifferent – the results remain to be seen.
    IMHO

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.